Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Integral of F(x) from a to b is FUCK YOU


I ran away. I emptied the last few hundred dollars out of my checking account, grabbed my laptop, and ran. I didn’t really have a choice. I’m okay though. I actually feel really good.

My calculus teacher was being a dick today. He gave us another quiz. Got angry when I was wrong. “The derivative is right there! Why the hell would you use Parts on that? That is classic U-Substitution!”

His voice was making me angry. He wouldn’t stop talking. The rage grew and grew. I grabbed a pen and stood up. My classmates started screaming. It suddenly felt hot and sticky in the classroom. People were still screaming as I left. No one seemed to be reacting yet. Everything seemed to slow down and get really quiet.

I guess I was wrong. People did care.

They’ll probably find me soon. Everyone knows what I look like. I don’t have a car.

But that’s okay. I’m pretty sure this is what happiness feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment