Thursday, December 6, 2012

I Hate Waiting


I need help. I don’t want to wait. I keep thinking about hurting my friends. Stabbing them with that knife I snuck into my room. The other day I had a dream in which I stabbed my scissors into my roommate’s eye, twisted them around and stood over her bleeding body until the authorities came to take me away. I woke up smiling. It disgusts me.

I don’t want to hurt my friends. It’s my job to protect them. Protect them from others and protect them from myself. I have to force down the rage and sit on my hands until I trust myself. When I’m alone I turn my anger on myself. That helps. It helps a lot. It drains the anger out and leaves me trembling and empty.

I wonder if that’s what it’ll be like when I hurt someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment